SPINACH & FETA QUICHE
There is truly nothing better than brunch on a special occasion! My number one go to for almost any brunch year round is this amazing Spinach Feta Quiche! It's crispy, savoury, healthy and probably one of the tastiest quiche you will ever eat! Don't let the phyllo pastry intimidate you! It is honestly so easy to work with and makes this dish over the top with flavours and textures! Watch the video and take a look below at this yummy recipe! You will want to make it over and over again!
- 100 g pine nuts
- 5 large free-range eggs
- 300 g feta cheese
- 50 g Cheddar cheese
- dried oregano
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- 1 knob of unsalted butter
- 400 g baby spinach
- 1 x 270 g pack of filo pastry
- cayenne pepper
- grated nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F
- Toast the pine nuts in a frying pan over a medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden stirring occasionally.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl, crumble in the feta, then grate in the grated cheese. Add a pinch of black pepper and a couple of pinches of dried oregano.
- Finely grate in the lemon zest, drizzle in a little oil, then toss in the toasted pine nuts. Mix well.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat with a drizzle of oil, add the spinach making sure to stir regularly until wilted.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper out on a clean work surface, rub lightly with oil and scrunch up, then flatten out again into an oven safe frying pan.
Looking for more brunch ideas? Check out Simply Styled Inspo for more Brunch Ideas!
I'm so excited to have partnered up with some other amazing bloggers to bring you all sorts of ideas for Mother's Day. Check out these wonderful ideas to make your next Mother's Day that much more special!