Simple Clay Christmas Ornaments
Quick and easy crafts are a favourite, especially around the holidays. Deb and her daughter are always coming up with simple crafts that suit the season and these simple clay Christmas ornaments are no exception! Gather the supplies and the kiddos and let's get crafting!
Tools and Supplies
Air Dry Clay
Round End Stick
Twine or fishing line
** Optional Decorative Roller
Step by Step Tutorial
- Roll out molding clay to about a 1/4" thick. You can use the decorative roller at this point too if you are planning to use it.
- Cut out clay using a cookie cutter of your choice.
- Punch a hole in the top of your ornament using a the round wood stick.
- Let your ornaments dry overnight.
- Thread through the twine or fishing line to make your ornament hangable.
- Hang on a tree or in your home and ENJOY!!
Don't put those clay ornament supplies away just yet! Use those embossed rolling pins and cookie cutters on your favourite Gingerbread Recipe. Such a fun twist on an old favourite!
We love to hear from you! Let us know what you think of this simple clay Christmas ornament DIY in the comments below!