Perfect Pumpkin Pie
Every year my son asks me if I can bake some homemade pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving! This year I finally took the plunge! I know that we have already enjoyed our Canadian Thanksgiving here but I LOVED how easy this pie was to make and thought I would share my recipe for all of you in the US that still have Thanksgiving around the corner! So please enjoy this classic and perfect Pumpkin Pie!
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pre made pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Mix/whisk pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy.
I hope you give this yummy, easy recipe a try as it really does make the Perfect Pumpkin Pie. Let me know if you try it out and what your thoughts are in the comments below.