Has there ever been anyone who says they don’t love a quick, no bake, no cook meal? This salad is not only quick and easy but so delicious and is very filling. Any bell pepper recipe is usually a fav around here. Grab these few simple ingredients for a family friendly side dish to your next meal.
- 3 bell peppers (any colour) but Britt loves to grab a red, orange and yellow pepper.
- ½ cup graded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup diced chives or green onions
- 2 cups corn chips
- Russian Dressing
Join the Vintage Society Community
1. Clean and remove seeds from peppers. Chop peppers into bite size pieces.
2. Grate cheese onto peppers.
3. Add chopped chives and corn chips
4. Add Russian Dressing to salad. Add as much or as little for your families preference.
Join the Vintage Society Community and get a FREE LIGHTROOM PRESET
Britt finds green peppers can be too bitter for this bell pepper recipe so sticking to red and orange peppers is often a better choice. If you are preparing this salad in advance leave the corn chips and dressing off until just before serving. The corn chips will go soggy and lose that crunch that makes this salad so good! For an extra zing try BBQ flavoured corn chips!