Strawberry cheesecake is a staple no matter the season and this recipe is probably one of the easiest desserts you will ever make! It takes great, looks great, and will leave you craving more! Drizzle it with caramel and chocolate sauce or try it with some yummy garden-fresh berries this season as we did! Or better yet.... make it with both! No matter the topping you add, we have a feeling you are going to love this easy cheesecake recipe!
For the Cheesecake
2 pkg. of cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
For the Fruit Topping
1lb of Strawberries or fruit of your choice
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/3 cup sugar
Join the Vintage Society Community
Cheesecake Cooking Instructions
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended.
3. Pour into crust.
4. Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours
Serve each slice of cheesecake topped with a few fresh berries, or another cut-up fresh fruit, and a fresh mint sprig.
Strawberry Topping Cooking Instructions
1. In a saucepan, combine fruit, sugar, and lemon juice.
2. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
3. Turn down and let simmer for 20 minutes or until the mixture has thickened.
4. Remove from heat and let cool. The mixture will continue to thicken as it cools.
5. Serve on top of your cheesecake
Tip ** For clean edges on the cheesecake slices, use a sharp knife on the chilled cheesecake and wipe clean after every cut!
This strawberry cheesecake recipe is so simple and tasty. Deb's 8-year-old daughter can even make the cheesecake part on her own! Try it with garden fresh raspberries for a simple summer dessert!
As always, we love to hear from you! If you try this recipe, make sure to come on back and leave us a comment on how yours turned out! We know you will love this one though!